QUICK GUIDE ON FIRST CALL NOTICE TO THE HOLDERS OF RELIANCE PARTLY PAID-UP EQUITY SHARES
To address all client queries we are setting up a quick guide on payment of first call on partly paid-up equity shares issued by Reliance Industries Limited (the "Company") on rights basis, pursuant to the letter of offer dated May 15, 2020 ("Letter of Offer" or "LOF")
Investors will get an email from email@example.com. The email will have the first call notice number, your DP ID and details of record of partly paid up shares as of May 12, 2021. There are clients who have mentioned that they haven’t received any email – Not to worry the below mentioned steps can be carried out to check for eligibility
The email will provide further detail on how payment can be made. The following link is included (https://rights.kfintech.com/callmoney) . The email also has a link to download the first call notice.
You will need to complete the following steps
· Click on the provided or above Kfintch Link
· Choose R- Wap – pay first call
· Check on all Declaimers and declarations and click on proceed
· Enter your DP ID
· Enter phone No – OTP Will Be Sent
· Enter PAN
· If you are eligible than you will see the records of eligibility and amount of payment.
· Proceed to payment by choosing Net Banking or UPI
· Once Payment is successful, download the transaction receipt
· You should also receive SMS and an email from KFintech confirming the payment
Note payment window is open from 17th May 2021 to 31st May 2021.